[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] another document that might be of interest

Victoria Sheckler vsheckler at riaa.com
Fri Oct 20 21:47:30 UTC 2017

I think we missed this document when we were reviewing documents for this WG back in the day, and thought some of you might find it of interest given our current discussions on GDPR

COMMISSION REGULATION (EC) No 874/2004 of 28 April 2004 laying down public policy rules concerning the implementation and functions of the .eu Top Level Domain and the principles governing registration, available at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CONSLEG:2004R0874:20051011:EN:PDF