[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] ICANN Legal Opinion on GDPR - Part 1

Deacon, Alex Alex_Deacon at mpaa.org
Tue Oct 24 17:16:26 UTC 2017

> As I said earlier in this thread, I am traveling and can’t verify directly.
> The reporting suggests they are and someone else in this thread suggested
> they do. I am not in a position to check until this evening.

I checked yesterday – their new policy seems to apply only to natural persons.

Alex

geefmijmaar.amsterdam (Legal Person)

Domain Name: geefmijmaar.amsterdam
Registry Domain ID: DNM_100078-SIDN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.metaregistrar.com
Registrar URL: http://www.metaregistrar.com
Updated Date: 2017-07-20T13:23:29Z
Creation Date: 2015-04-01T13:10:27Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-04-01T13:10:27Z
Registrar: Metaregistrar BV Applications
Registrar IANA ID: 2288
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse at mijndomein.nl
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +31.0628901768
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID: PAU000001-METAR
Registrant Name: Paul Molenaar
Registrant Organization: DotAMSTERDAM B.V.
Registrant Street: Willemskade 3
Registrant City: Leeuwarden
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 8911AW
Registrant Country: NL
Registrant Phone: +31.202611911
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: info at geefmijmaar.amsterdam
Registry Admin ID: PAU000001-METAR
Admin Name: Paul Molenaar
Admin Organization: DotAMSTERDAM B.V.
Admin Street: Willemskade 3
Admin City: Leeuwarden
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 8911AW
Admin Country: NL
Admin Phone: +31.202611911
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: info at geefmijmaar.amsterdam
Registry Tech ID: PAU000001-METAR
Tech Name: Paul Molenaar
Tech Organization: DotAMSTERDAM B.V.
Tech Street: Willemskade 3
Tech City: Leeuwarden
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 8911AW
Tech Country: NL
Tech Phone: +31.202611911
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: info at geefmijmaar.amsterdam
Name Server: ns1.metaregistrar.nl
Name Server: ns2.metaregistrar.nl
DNSSEC: unsigned

alex.amsterdam (Natural Person – and not me)

Domain Name: alex.amsterdam
Registry Domain ID: DNM_114209-SIDN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.registrar.eu
Registrar URL: www.registrar.eu
Updated Date: 2017-09-01T00:18:10Z
Creation Date: 2015-09-01T11:52:55Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-09-01T11:52:55Z
Registrar: Registrar.eu
Registrar IANA ID: 1647
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse at openprovider.nl
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +31.681954811
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID: ALE000045-OPENP
Registrant Name: Privacy Protected by Registry
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Privacy Protected by Registry
Registrant City: Privacy Protected by Registry
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: Privacy Protected by Registry
Registrant Country: NL
Registrant Phone: +31.587630650
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: Privacy Protected by Registry
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: privacyprotect at sidn.nl
Registry Admin ID: VIR000002-OPENP
Admin Name: Privacy Protected by Registry
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: Privacy Protected by Registry
Admin City: Privacy Protected by Registry
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: Privacy Protected by Registry
Admin Country: NL
Admin Phone: +31.587630650
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: Privacy Protected by Registry
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: privacyprotect at sidn.nl
Registry Tech ID: VIR000002-OPENP
Tech Name: Virtual Registrar