[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] More mandatory reading in preparation for ICANN AD

jonathan matkowsky jonathan.matkowsky at riskiq.net
Thu Oct 26 23:02:37 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone - I am not getting into Abu Dhabi until Monday. It's very sad
to see the open Internet breaking down as a result of the multistakeholder
process failing to work.  We will end up needing *a lot more blocking and
at a much higher level than before*, so that interstate commerce doesn't
collapse into the dark Web.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Theo Geurts <gtheo at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> And I am not the person who can change things here.
>
> Again
> We need to balance privacy and abuse.
>
> Build cases not statements.
>
> Theo
>

> On 26-10-2017 19:25, John Bambenek wrote:
>
> I am not shooting anyone. Just making my point.
>
> --
> John Bambenek
>
> On Oct 26, 2017, at 19:24, Theo <gtheo at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> Mark my words John,
>

> Don't shoot the messenger here.
>

> Theo
>

> Verzonden vanaf mijn Windows 10-telefoon

This message was sent from RiskIQ, and is intended only for the designated
recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and
may be subject to confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated
recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you
receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you.