[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] DT6 Final Deliverable

consult at cgomes.com consult at cgomes.com
Sat Oct 28 02:08:02 UTC 2017

Thanks Farzaneh for the feedback.  If you are unable to join the WG call today, I will call attention to your feedback.  If you are able to join the session today, please feel free to briefly provide your input, especially if you think it will increase understanding of this purpose.  We had to develop these deliverables in a very short period of time so we know they are not perfect.  When we deliberate on the legitimacy of this purpose in the next weeks, it may be that your concern should be raised again.

Chuck