[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] WG Meeting Suspension

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 06:17:08 UTC 2018

Hello Daniel,

I think that even such large organisation as ICANN would have operational
and organisational issues of huge scale in situation where simultaneous
efforts were required on both IANA Transition and GDPR preparations the
same time.

The need for many of active community members to participate in both
efforts the same time would make volunteer fatigue more widespread.

At this moment even total change of the management level would make the
situation  worse.

P.s: Dear Team members, it is not total off-topic , I wanted to underline
that we should focus on our tasks , and review of historical reasons 'why
this process is 3 years too late' will not help us to resolve technical or
operational issues of the RDS design and implementation (on later stages of
the work ).

Maxim Alzoba,

Please excuse my brevity and typos due to the use of my phone