[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Legal basis vs. lawful

John Horton john.horton at legitscript.com
Mon Feb 12 18:22:22 UTC 2018

I think Greg is right on. There's simply no justification to force a law
that is only intended to apply to a) EU residents/citizens that are b)
natural persons not using the domain name for commercial purposes, to the
remaining...what? 97% - 99% of the world's registrant population? That
would be a balanced way to implement all of this.

John Horton
President and CEO, LegitScript

*Follow LegitScript*: LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/legitscript-com>  |  Facebook