[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Fwd: Equifax hack worse than previously thought: Biz kissed goodbye to card expiry dates, tax IDs etc

John Bambenek jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
Tue Feb 13 17:03:22 UTC 2018

Which is why I have stated repeatedly, vigorsly, and consistently whois
privacy SHOULD be FREE. Let the CONSUMER make that choice, not a bunch
of mostly American and European guys telling the world how they need to
do business. I don't care if MY number is out there. So the question is,
why create a system that prevents me from sharing MY OWN information as
I see fit?

John Bambenek