[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Equifax hack worse than previously thought: Biz kissed goodbye to card expiry dates, tax IDs etc

John Horton john.horton at legitscript.com
Tue Feb 13 22:32:16 UTC 2018

Thanks, Rubens -- I don't agree with that interpretation. (I think you mean
the Q&A memo Section 2, right?) See memo here
<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/gdpr-memorandum-part2-18dec17-en.pdf>.
Let me know if you meant the first or a different one.

John Horton
President and CEO, LegitScript

*Follow LegitScript*: LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/legitscript-com>  |  Facebook