[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Using the GDPR as a basis for RDS Policy is backwards

John Horton john.horton at legitscript.com
Wed Feb 14 22:49:02 UTC 2018

Hmm, well, perhaps it's because I work for a company that processes quite a
bit of data with a combination of algorithms and some human review, but I
feel pretty confident that there are ways to simplify that with magic
algorithms and forms.

John Horton
President and CEO, LegitScript

*Follow LegitScript*: LinkedIn