[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] What does "accreditation" mean here? (was Re: Equifax hack worse than previously thought: Biz kissed goodbye to card expiry dates, tax IDs etc)

Rod Rasmussen rod at rodrasmussen.com
Thu Feb 15 20:58:20 UTC 2018

Andrew,

Couple things.

One, couldn’t agree with you more on model two with a little bit of model one thrown in on some overall accreditation requirements. Hence I refer you to what the EWG report says about this in sections IV b & IV c  Amazingly, despite this document being nearly four years old now, almost every point you raise here we hit as well.  Great minds and all that…

Two, I think Stephanie here is basically assuming the technical side of this but would like there to be widely accepted standards for various fields to meet in order to be accredited by whatever body is doing it.  So assuming the scissors accreditors exist, what standards about people being able to cut properly do those accreditors all use?

Cheers,

Rod