[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Equifax hack worse than previously thought: Biz kissed goodbye to card expiry dates, tax IDs etc

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Fri Feb 16 17:32:12 UTC 2018

Nathalie,

If accuracy and or completeness is an indicator, one possibility would be display whether information was supplied to registrar. Something like this:
Field: Supplied to registrar, failed syntax check
Field: Supplied to registrar, passed syntax check
Field: Supplied to registrar, no syntax check performed
Field: Not provided

This would allow the same decision making without having the information neither presented or sent to processing by registry (unless registry requires it).

Rubens