[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Krebs On Security article RE whois and GDRP

John Bambenek jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
Fri Feb 16 18:33:28 UTC 2018

GDPR taken to its logical extreme very well could require us to abandon IP reputation and to emptying our firewalls. I mean, no consumer authorized me to process their IP just by attacking me, right?

Privacy absolutism is not the answer unless you basically want to mandate the internet backbone be converted to tor.

--
John Bambenek