[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Krebs On Security article RE whois and GDRP

John Horton john.horton at legitscript.com
Fri Feb 16 19:11:21 UTC 2018

And herein lies the exact problem: too many people on this group are
thinking about what's right for registrars and registries, not internet
users as a whole. (Which, obviously, is more than just registrants.)

ICANN policy isn't supposed to serve the interests of registrars. It's
supposed to serve the broader public interest.

Benny, sorry -- I don't understand your email. :)

John Horton
President and CEO, LegitScript

*Follow LegitScript*: LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/legitscript-com>  |  Facebook