[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Krebs On Security article RE whois and GDRP

John Horton john.horton at legitscript.com
Fri Feb 16 19:13:26 UTC 2018

That's an excellent point, Andrew -- compliance isn't free. Unfortunately.
(I mean, we have our own GDPR compliance we're dealing with in my company,
and yeah, the money has to come from somewhere! I wish that weren't the
case.)

John Horton
President and CEO, LegitScript

*Follow LegitScript*: LinkedIn