[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Next Gen RDS - Update from Leadership Team

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Oct 11 09:55:42 UTC 2018

John

That isn’t true. Every SO and AC within ICANN has representation. You and anyone else can channel your concerns via your respective constituency, stakeholder group or AC.
Also as is normal with any GNSO Working Group the interim report and final report will be open for public comment.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon