[Gnso-rpm-data] Meeting Timing re: Action Items from 01 December RPM Data Sub Team Call

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Fri Dec 1 21:27:44 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Per action item 3 below, the RPM Data Sub Team should consider whether to rotate the time of the meeting and discuss options on the list.  It was noted that the current time of 1900 UTC is quite late for those in Europe so some members cannot join.  For assistance, see below the results from the Doodle poll.  One option might be to choose 1700 UTC as that is a bit better for Europe although not too early for Pacific Standard Time in the US.

Doodle Poll responses:

1400 UTC – 4 responses

1500 UTC – 4 responses

1700 UTC – 6 responses

1800 UTC – 6 responses

1900 UTC – 7 responses.

Please let us know your preferences as soon as possible so that we can determine the timing of the call on Friday, 08 December.

Kind regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director