[Gnso-rpm-data] Results re: REMINDER: Feedback requested (Upcoming Meetings & Timing re: Action Items from 08 December RPM Data Sub Team Call)

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Dec 13 16:15:20 UTC 2017

Hi Kurt and RPM WG members,

Many thanks to you and everyone who responded to our request for feedback on the timing of the next call!  Per the responses there was a slight preference for holding the call at 1700 UTC.

Also, per the responses thus far as to whether to hold a call on 22 December, at least one member may be traveling and a few others noted that while they could make it, it might be better to cancel.

Kind regards,

Julie, Mary, Berry, and Ariel