[Gnso-rpm-data] Rotating Times for Meetings Beginning 05 January 2018

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Dec 21 19:24:50 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Here is an update concerning the following action item from our last meeting:

-- The call on 22 December will be canceled.  Staff will send a Doodle poll to determine the preference to fix the recurring day and time for the meetings starting the first week in January, including times on Thursday and Friday.

The 22 December call was canceled.  The Doodle poll was conducted and based on the results it appeared that it was preferable to rotate the times of the meetings between Thursdays and Fridays.  The preferred times are Thursdays at 2200 UTC and Fridays at 1900 UTC.  We’ll start with Friday, 05 January 2018 at 1900 UTC, as you may have seen from the invitation.

Best Regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director