[Gnso-rpm-data] Agenda for first meeting of RPM Data Sub Team

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Oct 13 03:48:00 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Thank you for volunteering to be on the new RPM Data Sub Team. In preparation for our first call on Friday 13 October, I hope you don’t mind staff taking the liberty of proposing the following agenda:

  1.  Roll call
  2.  Selection of Sub Team chair(s)
  3.  Review GNSO Council approval of Sunrise and Trademark Claims data request
  4.  Begin discussion of ideas and suggestions for refining and/or clarifying the objectives and scope of the Sunrise and Claims data request in light of the GNSO Council’s directions and the relevant Charter questions
  5.  Next steps/next meeting

For Agenda Item #2, here is the link to the GNSO Council’s resolution approving the data request: https://gnso.icann.org/en/council/resolutions#20170920-1

For Agenda Item #3, here is the link to a copy of the data request as submitted to the Council: https://gnso.icann.org/en/drafts/rpm-sunrise-trademark-claims-07sep17-en.pdf

Thanks and cheers