[Gnso-rpm-data] PLEASE READ: Next steps for RPM Data Sub Team

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Mon Oct 16 12:48:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am happy to have a sub team session at ICANN60.  I will be remote.  I am not available for a subteam meeting this week or next.  The week after ICANN is the INTA Leadership meeting so I am not available then either. I have 4 conferences in the next 3 weeks so scheduling will be super tough.  I will dial in if I find myself free but it is unlikely.

Lori

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman

[2017-esig]