[Gnso-rpm-data] Proposed agenda and updated tables for the RPM Data Sub Team call this Friday

Tushnet, Rebecca rtushnet at law.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 23 21:31:15 UTC 2017

My conception is a relatively standard "potential consumer" definition: people who haven't recently registered a new gTLD but would consider doing so, perhaps screened for whether they'd ever registered a domain name as well as whether they'd consider doing so for a new gTLD.  This is the kind of group that internet surveys can plausibly reach.

Rebecca Tushnet
Frank Stanton Professor of First Amendment Law, Harvard Law School
703 593 6759