[Gnso-rpm-data] Reminder: Google Doc Closes in 12 Hours

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu Feb 1 17:30:12 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

As per action item for staff, we have incorporated comments and input discussed in the last Sub Team meeting on the Google Doc. Please reference the redlines and comments made on page 14-15: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EUXC03ccuYhRMa_X4hDCPrq88KkF6qBRkL6sCcNutoI/edit?usp=sharing. As before, staff only incorporate edits (with redlines/track changes) and comments provided by the Sub Team in the sections that the group has already discussed.

As a friendly reminder, staff will close “commenting/suggesting” on the Data Request Google doc at around 05:00 UTC on Friday, 02 February. We will also distribute a PDF document that records the redlines and comments made on the Google Doc for reference.

Last, please review the proposed draft agenda for tomorrow’s call:

  1.  Commence discussion on Section 4 (Registrants)
  2.  Timing of future meetings
  3.  AOB

Thank you!
Mary, Julie, Berry, and Ariel