[Gnso-rpm-data] Yet another mess-up by Kurt

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Thu Feb 8 03:40:44 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone:

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not attending the call Friday, which I am scheduled to lead on the matter of registrant questions.

In inexcusable (and somewhat dumbfounding) fashion, I somehow did not realize my flight to Australia collided with our meeting. When I realized this yesterday, I thought I would put together a document that might be a guide for the meeting. You will not be surprised that I haven’t gotten to that.

I know that you have reserved your valuable time for the meeting and regret that we cannot take advantage of that time to “knock this on the head,” as Susan would say.

While it is up to you how you spend the time, I cede the discussion lead on this topic to anyone. Alternatively, you could finish Michael’s topic or start the potential registrant discussion. I know all of these alternatives is not as an efficient use of your time as I had planned.

I’ll be around all day tomorrow and so can contribute to ideas for the meeting and am flying tomorrow night.

(On a side note, Donna and I are visiting her family to celebrate our recent wedding.)

Best regards,

Kurt