[Gnso-rpm-data] Google Doc Closes in 12 Hours & Suggested Agenda

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu Feb 22 16:45:18 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

Kindly note that staff have incorporated Sub Team’s suggestions and comments for Section 5 (brought back the deleted questions on page 34-35 and relocated the introductory text above these questions as a comment): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EUXC03ccuYhRMa_X4hDCPrq88KkF6qBRkL6sCcNutoI/edit?usp=sharing. We will close “commenting/suggesting” on the Data Request Google doc at around 05:00 UTC on Friday, 23 February. We will also distribute a PDF document that records the redlines and comments made on the Google Doc for reference.

As a friendly reminder (esp. for Kristine, Susan, and Rebecca), with respect to the hypothetical question on page 35-36, kindly provide your summary of rationale on why such question would be useful or not useful.

Tomorrow’s meeting would be the last one before we forward the updated Data Table to the responding vendors. By EOB tomorrow, the updated Data Table will need to be shared with the full WG and sent to Procurement.

The remaining part of the Data Table is Section 4 (page 28 et seq) and Section 6 (currently blank). We would like to get the Sub Team’s input on this – Should we:

  1.  Try to tackle the remaining part and develop some agreed suggested questions?
  2.  Incorporate existing input and comment in Section 4 as is, leave Section 6 blank, and still include the instruction text previously drafted by Kurt/Rebecca/Kathy for Section 4?
  3.  Leave Section 4 and Section 6 blank, and include the instruction text previously drafted by Kurt/Rebecca/Kathy for Section 4?

Furthermore, if the Data Sub Team intend to incorporate any survey questions related to the Additional Marketplace RPMs, tomorrow’s meeting is the last opportunity to provide any high-level topics to be incorporated in the Data Table. If we do so, they must be within scope of the survey project.

Last, it would be very useful if the Sub Team could do a quick review of the Data Table from the beginning, making sure everything is in order before it is distributed.

Staff would like to suggest the following agenda for tomorrow’s discussion:

  1.  Discussion of the remaining part of the Data Table (Section 4, Section 6); whether to include any high-level topics related to Additional Marketplace RPMs
  2.  Last review/sanity check of the Data Table
  3.  Timing of future meetings / ICANN61 (whether to repurpose one session for the Data Sub Team)
  4.  AOB

Thank you for your time and contributions!

Best Regards,
Mary, Julie, Berry, and Ariel