[Gnso-rpm-data] Inquiry re: Next Meeting per Action Items from 23 February 2018 RPM Data Sub Team Call

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Mon Feb 26 05:11:31 UTC 2018

Please see below. I am for Friday, but we should still meet at ICANN.

At the end of the last session we discussed this and I (not jokingly) suggested “pirate meeting." If you take out the participation of the working group chairs there are only 5 or 6 of us. Why cannot we meet over lunch or in the bar at sometime.

I suggest we meet in the restaurant or bar for lunch coffee or drinks and go through a pre-developed  agenda. We don”t have the need for recording etc, just an informal venue where we might be effective.

What do you think?

Kurt