[Gnso-rpm-data] Reminder: Google Doc Update & Lock for Edits in 12 Hours

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu Jan 11 14:02:34 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please note that the Google Doc has been changed to “view only”. Pease find attached the PDF document that records the redlines/comments made by 10:00 UTC today on the Google Doc. Thank you for your contributions!

At the time of the meeting, I will revert the Google Doc back to “comment” to facilitate the discussions.

Thank you!
Ariel