[Gnso-rpm-data] Agenda for Tomorrow

Susan Payne susan.payne at valideus.com
Thu Jan 18 16:37:08 UTC 2018

Hi all
I’d be happy to do the registrar section tomorrow if others would like to – but ideally it would be good to know in advance as it’s now a couple of months since I did this and will need to re-familiarise myself.

Susan

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy | Valideus Ltd

E: susan.payne at valideus.com<mailto:susan.payne at valideus.com>