[Gnso-rpm-data] Reminder: Google Doc Update & Lock for Edits in 12 Hours

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Jan 19 05:15:48 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please note that the Google Doc has been changed to “view only”. Pease find attached the PDF document that records the redlines/comments made by 05:00 UTC today on the Google Doc. At the time of the meeting, I will revert the Google Doc back to “comment” to facilitate the discussions.

As a reminder, if you have suggestions on potential vendors for the RFP, please email ariel.liang at icann.org<mailto:ariel.liang at icann.org>: 1) legal entity name of the potential vendor, 2) name of the contact person, and 3) email address of contact person. The contact information will be pre-loaded into the ICANN RFP system, which will generate an auto message when the RFP is launched, inviting suggested vendors to submit proposals.

Thank you!
Ariel