[Gnso-rpm-data] Reminder: Google Doc Closes on Tue 23 Jan at 18:00 UTC

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jan 23 19:04:37 UTC 2018

Hi Ariel,

I've checked the document and may be missing something. I thought the
goal was to replace Questions 4, 5 and 6 (since the subteam has not yet
discussed them) with the paragraphs that Kurt and Rebecca have
drafted/edited. /
/

/Is that your plan as well?/

I ask because I note the un-reviewed details and columns of questions of
4, 5 and 6 remain in the current document...

Best and tx, Kathy