[Gnso-rpm-data] Reminder: Google Doc Closes on Tue 23 Jan at 18:00 UTC

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Jan 23 23:56:55 UTC 2018

Hi Ariel,

I think the language below can be read both ways - showing the questions
and not showing the questions. But the whole reason for the work over
the weekend, with Kurt's text as revised by Rebecca, was to *not* show
questions that the subteam has yet to even review :-).

Hence, our work for this week!

Best regards, Kathy