[Gnso-rpm-data] Urgent re Data Google Doc

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Jan 26 16:54:09 UTC 2018

Hi Susan, I had the same question. I think this is the current Google
doc with redline.

https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/2018-01-19+Sub+Team+for+Data?preview=/79430630/79431116/19.1%20RPMs%20Data%20Request%20Table%20(Data%20%26%20Anecdotal%20Question)%20-%2019%20January%202018%20%5BRedline%5D.pdf

Best Kathy