[Gnso-rpm-data] Please postpone today's call

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Wed Jun 6 14:36:46 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I echo Susan’s concerns.   I will not be making the call this afternoon as I believe that we cannot possibly be prepared.  It’s 10:30 am my time and I cannot get through this by 1 pm given my other priorities at the moment.  I strongly believe that we need a “rethink” on how we will proceed and do plan on attending tomorrow’s call in which  have held slot.

Lori

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman