[Gnso-rpm-data] Action Items from RPM Data Sub Team Meeting 06 June

Dorrain, Kristine dorraink at amazon.com
Wed Jun 6 23:20:47 UTC 2018

Thanks Julie and all~

Might I propose that we each *start with* the section we drafted?  We should all absolutely weigh in on all sections, but we have each already dedicated time to these sections and we recall what we were trying to get at.  I think the person that drafted the section is going to be best positioned to call out any issues and to make an initial assessment if items changed by the AG accurately reflect the group’s intent.

Best,

Kristine