[Gnso-rpm-data] Doodle Poll re: Scheduling Additional Data Sub Team Meetings

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Jun 7 22:44:30 UTC 2018

Dear RPM Data Sub Team members,

Per the following action item below, “Staff to Doodle additional call times for the next two weeks, including Wednesdays and Fridays” please take the Doodle poll below at your earliest convenience:

Doodle Poll: https://doodle.com/poll/mzxys4cqguq8g5au

Notes:
The times should automatically align with your time zone.
Although we have already scheduled a call on Monday, 11 June for 120 minutes, we did not determine availability for that call, so we are including it in the poll.
We also are limiting times and days (Wednesdays and Friday) to those that have typically worked for most Sub Team members previously.  We can introduce other times as necessary.
After Monday’s meeting we are suggesting calls for 90 minutes and we can reduce the Monday call to 90 minutes if preferable.
There is a URS Documents Sub Team call already scheduled for Wednesday, 13 June at the usual WG time of 1700 UTC so there will be some overlap if we run the call for 90 minutes starting at 1600 UTC.
For 20 June we are suggesting using the slot at the regular time for the full WG (1700 UTC), but this can be adjusted if it is determined that there is a need for a full WG meeting.
We are not scheduling on Friday, 22 June as people will likely be traveling for ICANN62.

Thank you very much and please do let us know if you would like us to change any aspects of the poll.

Kind regards,

Mary, Ariel, Berry, and Julie