[Gnso-rpm-data] RPM Data Sub Team Meeting Options: Monday, 18 June

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Fri Jun 15 19:02:37 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

As we noted on the call and per the notes below, several Sub Team members are not available at the suggested time of 17:00-18:30 UTC on Monday, 18 June, and for others the time is not ideal.  Please let us know at your earliest convenience if you would be able to attend the call if it is moved to the any of the following options:

OPTION 1: 1 hour earlier, to 16:00-17:30 UTC at 90 minutes

OPTION 2: 1 hour earlier to 16:00-17:00 UTC at 60 minutes

OPTION 3: 2 hours earlier to 15:00-16:30 UTC at 90 minutes

Thank you very much for your assistance and please be on the lookout for a meeting notice on Sunday, or very early Monday.

We hope you have a nice weekend!

Best,

Mary, Ariel, Berry, and Julie