[Gnso-rpm-data] Friday call

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Mar 26 17:46:55 UTC 2018

Hi Kristine and all,

Apologies for any confusion!  It’s customary for Working Group meetings when the time changes to Daylight Saving Time to keep the same UTC time as before, but as you note, this does move the meeting one hour later for some attendees.

It would be helpful as you suggest if Sub Team members could indicate their availability/preference for these two times in the following Doodle poll: https://doodle.com/poll/xmiyregvemhgfxfk.  Please take the poll ASAP or at your earliest convenience.

Thanks so much for pointing this out and we hope we can find a time that works for most if not everyone.

Kind regards,

Julie