[Gnso-rpm-data] Friday call

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Mar 27 15:38:18 UTC 2018

Dear all,

There appears to be general support for not holding the Data Sub Team call this Friday, 30 March.  Unless there are any objections we will cancel the call.

Please note: We have created a Doodle Poll to determine whether to keep the time at 1700 UTC, in which case the meeting will occur one hour later due to the daylight saving time change, or to move it to 1600 UTC.  We’ve updated the poll for 06 April and will send it via a separate message.

Kind regards,

Julie