[gnso-rpm-wg] Introduction

Jon Nevett jon at donuts.email
Thu Apr 21 17:44:00 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.

For those who don't know me, I am a co-founder of Donuts Inc and a former SVP at Network Solutions.

I have been involved in the development of RPMs for many years.  I served on the Implementation Recommendation Team (IRT), the Special Trademark Issue team (STI), and on the International Trademark Association’s Internet Committee.  I also am a former Chair of the Registrar Stakeholder Group and the New gTLD Applicant Group (NTAG).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone as we embark on this process.

Best,

Jon