[gnso-rpm-wg] Response of the Registries Stakeholder Group to our Working Group's request for input

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jul 12 00:34:03 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find attached the response from the Registries Stakeholder Group to the letter that had been sent by our Working Group on 28 May to all GNSO Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies as well as the other ICANN Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees. As you will recall, our letter sought stakeholder input on our work and methodology.

Staff will discuss how best to ensure that the Registries’ concerns and suggestions for each of the RPMs for which they provided feedback can be considered. We will also post this – and any other responses received (including the recent note from the RSSAC) – to the WG wiki shortly.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director