[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW: Notes of discussion between the TMCH Sub Team and the Analysis Group

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Jul 29 22:25:27 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find attached the staff notes on the discussion/Q&A that took place earlier today between our TMCH Sub Team and Greg Rafert and Stacey Chan of the Analysis Group, relating to the data and sources used by the Analysis Group for their independent review of the TMCH. Please note that these notes are not intended to replace the recording or transcript of the meeting, to which you are referred for the fuller context and discussion; however, we hope that the notes provide everyone with a helpful record of the nature and scope of the topics that were covered on the call.

The document has also been uploaded to the Sub Team’s wiki space, as will the transcript and recording of the call when they are available: https://community.icann.org/x/eQ2bAw.

Staff will continue to work with the Sub Team on its tasks and timeline, including following up with either the Analysis Group or any other group or entity identified during the Sub Team’s discussions.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director