[gnso-rpm-wg] GNSO RPM Working Group Introductions/SOI

Peter Müller | BPM legal peter.mueller at bpm-legal.de
Thu Mar 31 04:47:39 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I am a Germany based IP attorney and a certified IP Lawyer. I concentrate my
practice on the area of industrial property protection, in particular in
relation to the Internet, and all kinds of domain name disputes. I am
representing parties under UDRP and various alternative dispute resolution
proceedings for ccTLDs for over 10 years and am also Panelist with the
Forum. Furthermore, I have the editor of a weblog focusing on IP, domain law
and domain issues since 2004 and continuously publish on domain law in
professional journals in Germany. My SOI can be found at
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Peter+M%C3%BCller+SOI.

I think that RPMs are an important tool to handle clear cases. However, they
have to be well-balanced in order to reflect both sides' interests and to
avoid bad reputation.

I very much look forward to working with you on this topic.

Best regards,

Peter

--

Peter Müller
Rechtsanwalt

Steinsdorfstraße 13
D-80538 München

T +49 89 21111-890
F +49 89 21111-872

 <http://www.bpm-legal.de/> www.bpm-legal.de

Besuchen Sie mein Blog unter  <http://www.muepe.de/> www.muepe.de

--

VERTRAULICHKEIT. Diese Email und etwaige Anlagen sind streng vertraulich und
können dem anwaltlichen Berufsgeheimnis unterliegen. Wenn Sie diese Email

CONFIDENTIALITY. This email and any attachments are strictly confidential
and may also be privileged.  If received in error, please do not disclose
the contents to anyone, but notify the sender by return email and delete
this email (and any attachments) from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation.