[gnso-rpm-wg] Introduction

URS - Uniform Rapid Suspension System - MFSD urs at mfsd.it
Wed May 4 08:59:29 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I joined the RPM WG a few days ago.

My name is Ivett Paulovics. I am a Milan-based attorney-at-law admitted in Italy and Hungary and specialized in intellectual property law and alternative dispute resolution. Currently, I am the Case Manager, supervising and handling the URS disputes filed with MFSD Srl, the third URS domain dispute resolution service provider approved by ICANN in last December.

Looking forward to working with you.

Best wishes.

Ivett Paulovics
URS Domain Dispute Case Manager
---

MFSD Srl | IP Dispute Resolution Center
Viale Beatrice d'Este, 20 | 20122 Milano (Italy)
T +39 02 45506624 | F +39 02 91471087
M +39 329 2596103
urs at mfsd.it | urs.mfsd.it
Skype mfsd.urs
P. Iva 04810100968 (Italian VAT)
URS Domain Dispute Resolution Service Provider approved by ICANN
.it Domain Dispute Resolution Center accredited by Registry .it
IP Mediation Center authorized by Italian Ministry of Justice (no. 903)
IP Mediation Training Center authorized by Italian Ministry of Justice (no. 392)