[gnso-rpm-wg] Welcome to our new Council Liaison

Catalyst-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Fri May 13 08:08:55 UTC 2016

Greg,

Opening Remarks a refresher.
Heather look forward to valuable inputs besides liaison. I may add that this
has the possibility of leading the WG members to nirvana at every stage of
the uphill climb :-)

Best regards & have a wonderful day,

Vaibhav
tweet with me : @bladebrains <http://twitter.com/bladebrains>
facebook page : bladebrains <http://facebook.com/bladebrains>

Vaibhav Aggarwal | Catalyst, Group CEO | INDIA
Blade-BRAINS Group | e : va at bladebrains.com <mailto:va at bladebrains.com>  |
m : +91.989924.6969 |
New Delhi : Dir : +91.11.4765.4654 | Fax : +91.(0).80.66885806
www.bladebrains.com <http://www.bladebrains.com/>  | the DO MORE team !
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Be Green.
³Blade-BRAINS² & logo is our trademark.
Jaipur | New Delhi | Mumbai | Bangalore | Dharamshala

More about Mr. Aggarwal :

Twitter :
<applewebdata://0E5CF31A-D1FA-4E52-9FA2-50D8CAA7053B/twitter.com/thevaibhava
g> TheVaibhavAg <http://twitter.com/TheVaibhavAg>
Youtube Channel 1 :
<applewebdata://0E5CF31A-D1FA-4E52-9FA2-50D8CAA7053B/youtube.com/thetelesolu
tions> TheTelesolutions <http://youtube.com/thetelesolutions>
Youtube Channel 2 :  +VaibhavAggarwalIndia
<http://youtube.com/+VaibhavAggarwalIndia>
Google Plus : +VaibhavAggarwalIndia
<http://plus.google.com/+VaibhavAggarwalIndia>
Facebook Page : Vaibhav.Tiger <http://facebook.com/vaibhav.tiger>
Linkedin : Vaibhav Aggarwal <http://linkedin.com/in/vaibhavbb>

Member : BJP <http://bjp.org/> , The Largest Political Party in the World
Founder & CEO : Mobile Telesolutions <http://mobiletelesolutions.com/> ,
Digital Marketing on the Mobile Platform
President : VetBRAINS(tm) <http://vetbrains.com/> , The Online Strategists &
Marketers
Catalyst : eChabi(tm), Inc <http://echabi.com/> , Online & Ecommerce
Consultants
President : The Vaibhav & Associates <http://thevaibhav.com/> , The Strategy
Team
Founder & Managing Partner : DigitalCon <http://digitalconindia.com>
<http://digitalconindia.com> , A Public Policy & Strategy Advocacy Platform

Founder : Bring Back the Lost <http://bringbackthelost.com/>
Member Core Team : Bharat Niti, a Policy & Current Affairs Portal
<http://bharatniti.com/>
National President : Bharat Yuva Kranti Sangathan & Narendra Bhai Modi Yuva
Kranti Sangathan <http://bharatyuvakranti.com/>
Media & IT : BJP Rajasthan <http://bjprajasthan.org/> , Himalaya Pariwar
<http://himalayapariwar.com/>  & Sindhu Darshan Yatra Samiti
<http://sindhudarshan.in/>  (Sangh Pariwar)

Notice:
*** Blade-BRAINS Group Confidentiality Note:  This email transmission and
any documents accompanying this email transmission contain information from
B-B, which  is confidential. The information is intended only for the use of
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly
prohibited, and that the documents should be returned to B-B immediately. If
you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by email
address set forth above*