[gnso-rpm-wg] Adobe Connect issues during the last Working Group call

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu May 19 02:07:59 UTC 2016

Dear Working Group members,

Please accept our apologies for the problems that some members experienced trying to connect to the Adobe Connect virtual meeting room for the last Working Group call. Upon reporting this to our IT department and Adobe, it was confirmed that there were intermittent issues affecting a number of meetings between 14.08 UTC and 16.22 UTC (i.e. during the time of our call). We are informed that the problem has now been fixed.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director