[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR REVIEW & DISCUSSION: Provider and Survey Responses on TM-PDDRP

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Tue Oct 18 13:09:29 UTC 2016

  If we applied
your same argument, I could say that the anti-IP sentiments of the NCUC
have been championed for over 18 years by no more than 10 people who claim
to represent all non-contracted, non-commercial parties.

 As contrasted with the newbies such as yourself, J. Scott, who continue to
champion maximalist intellectual monopoly positions with no evidence that
they have the support of the vast majority of trademark owners who,
curiously, are neither multinational corporations nor high priced American
law firms.

 Very disappointed to see one of our tri-chairs resort to quasi-ad hominem
attacks when confronted with a difference of opinion. That doesn't portend
well for the future of this working group.

 Edward Morris
 GNSO Councillor
 Noncommercial Stakeholders Group