[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items, Slides and Notes from the Working Group call held earlier today

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:16:29 UTC 2017

Ok. I appreciate your response. I think it's very helpful to
understand the concerns as clearly as possible, so I guess my question
would be how sensitive that information is if we're talking about one
brand SMEs. I can understand if we're talking about a major company
with lots of different brands, looking at their prioritization would
give an insight into their future strategies, but if there's only one
brand, there's not much of a marketing insight you could get from
seeing what they've taken, is there?