[gnso-rpm-wg] Some information on Sunrise dispute challenges, Deloitte and IBM scope of work, TMCH database confidentiality etc.

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Apr 13 16:11:12 UTC 2017

Dear all,

In following the recent mailing list discussion, staff thought it might be useful (especially for newer Working Group members) to provide some references to existing documents and materials that touch on some of the questions raised regarding disputes over Sunrise registrations, the Deloitte and IBM contracts, and the TMCH Database. Please therefore find attached a short document where we have attempted to provide the background information (note that for the TMCH Database the excerpt from the 2012 Implementation Advisory Group report had been circulated previously but we include it in the document for comprehensiveness). All of the links referenced are also available on the Working Group wiki space.

We hope this is helpful.

Thanks and cheers
Mary