[gnso-rpm-wg] PLEASE CONSIDER A REPLY: Proposed Working Group call next week

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Thu Jan 19 19:07:04 UTC 2017

We have not made any final decisions based upon a single call and without extensive email list discussion.

Indeed, we’ve been quite clear that even when we make decisions they remain open to being revisited, and that nothing is final until we complete a final report and recommendations.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050