[gnso-rpm-wg] FW: Recirculating Deloitte's response to Working Group follow up questions

Amr Elsadr amr.elsadr at icann.org
Wed Jun 14 13:49:50 UTC 2017

Dear Working Group Members,

I am recirculating an email sent by Mary to the WG mailing list on 28 April, along with an attachment (attached to the original email) containing responses from Deloitte to questions raised by the WG. These questions cover some issues concerning the TMCH verification process (including clarifications on how proof-of-use is accepted), the TMCH dispute resolution procedures, Design Marks and marks protected by statute or treaty (including geographical indications, protected designations of origin and protected appellations of origin).

For more documents relevant to the TMCH discussion, please follow the link provided below.

I hope you find this helpful.

Thanks.

Amr