[gnso-rpm-wg] FOR DISCUSSION: Materials for 29 March Working Group call

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Mar 24 10:06:10 UTC 2017

Dear all,

As you’ll have seen, the first post-ICANN58 Working Group call scheduled for this coming Wednesday, 29 March, will be a 90-minute call. In preparation, and pending a final agenda that we hope to send by Tuesday, please review the following materials for the call: (1) updated data from Deloitte (presented at the Working Group face-to-face meeting at ICANN58); and (2) the revised report from the Analysis Group on an Independent Review of the TMCH.

Both documents are attached, and have also been uploaded to this Working Group wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/_pHRAw.

It may also be helpful for those Working Group members who were not able to attend the ICANN58 sessions, either remotely or in person, to review the recordings and transcripts from the two sessions we held there:

·         3-hour Working Group face-to-face session on Saturday 11 March: http://sched.co/9npP

·         Open community session on Wednesday 15 March: http://sched.co/9npd

Thanks and cheers
Mary